What's new

Quite a piece in memory to His Mom.

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Never see anything like this.....He told me what the Gems were,only one I recall is the Emerald.


GOD Bless

Chris
 

Attachments

  • 014.webp
    014.webp
    507.2 KB · Views: 116
  • 018.webp
    018.webp
    519.8 KB · Views: 93
  • K1600_020.webp
    K1600_020.webp
    136.9 KB · Views: 102
That speaks volumes! Truly unique!
 
Never see anything like this.....He told me what the Gems were,only one I recall is the Emerald.


GOD Bless

Chris

I had to bump this................
 
What is it...what are you talking about...I see the piece but don't know the story. :dontknow:
 
Don had this made in His Moms memory,the Gold necklace was Hers...She was quite wealthy leaving all to Her Son.

I just marvel over this piece every time I see it.

GOD Bless

Chris
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom