What's new

R.I.P. Brian Wilson

He was much more than just a song writer as his creativity was astounding.
We also lost Sly Stone on the 9th and Rick Derringer on May 26th.
Their music will live on.
 
Was my favorite album long ago. I kinda wore it out.
 

Attachments

  • m94461006812_1.webp
    m94461006812_1.webp
    95.6 KB · Views: 53
Not many remember the early 60s rock before the British invasion. ..... Use to listen to Beachboys in early 60s
I listened to early 60's rock in my 20's, but not in the early 60's.......... Wasn't born yet ! :laughing7: :laughing9:
 
I loved the beach boys and for a while hated the Beatles. Now i still enjoy both. I do remember Johns statement aboiut being more populard then Jesus Christ. That was a VERY UPSETTING statement
 
He wrote SO MANY GREAT songs :) I think my favorite was this one

 
I loved the beach boys and for a while hated the Beatles. Now i still enjoy both. I do remember Johns statement aboiut being more populard then Jesus Christ. That was a VERY UPSETTING statement
I remember when the Beatles were on Ed Sullivan. There was an Elvis movie on the other channel I was watching. My mom switched it to the Beatles. I never liked the Beatles after that.🤣
 
I remember when the Beatles were on Ed Sullivan. There was an Elvis movie on the other channel I was watching. My mom switched it to the Beatles. I never liked the Beatles after that.🤣
I remember all the girls in school talking about the Beatles are gonna be on TV that evening. I was was clueless to who they were. Being we always watched Ed Sullivan we turned in. I can still picture my dad sitting at the edge of his chair with a look of discuss saying OMG what's this world coming to. 😲
 
I loved the beach boys and for a while hated the Beatles. Now i still enjoy both. I do remember Johns statement aboiut being more populard then Jesus Christ. That was a VERY UPSETTING statement
I agree about John but he was never the same man once Yoko crawled into his life.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom