What's new

R.I.P My Brother 💔

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
2,184
Reaction score
3,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lost my brother, best friend and digging partner of over 40 years in March. Some of you might remember him as " Santa " from some of my old digging post's. We were some serious digging mofos ! and Cripple Creek and Victor Colorado and all associated ghost towns were our hunting grounds. It will never be the same, everything changes ! Miss ya bad Braaaaa !! Keep your shovel dirty ! I will meet ya at the dump when I get there 😇💔
 

Attachments

  • 0311251427-1.webp
    0311251427-1.webp
    480.6 KB · Views: 267
I'm so sorry Charlie. I'll bet there were many good times and wonderful discoveries you two had shared. The memories of that are a treasure you can never misplace or loose.
 
I'm so sorry Charlie. I'll bet there were many good times and wonderful discoveries you two had shared. The memories of that are a treasure you can never misplace or loose.
Thanks Tamrock ! We found many treasures from digging crystals on Pikes Peak to hitting a large nugget patch in New Mexico to 40 years of treasures we found in Cripple Creek . I will always hold the treasure of my memories !!!!!
 
Sorry for your loss. He looks like a real character, and I'll bet he was great company.
Thanks Red !!! he was a character !!! he also had a very infectious smile and sense of humor :D
 
Sorry for your loss. I'd love to hear some experiences metal detecting ghost towns. It's something I've thought about - but I've never done.
Thank you ! I would rather hunt ghost towns than anywhere else ! lots of trash to work through but when the goodies start popping, ohhh what a feeling !!
 
I sorry to hear your buddy has passed. Nothing I can say will make the hurt go away, only time will. Just remember the good times and push on as I'm sure he would want you to do.
 
A few more memories. Our first dig in Leadville. Circa 1986
 

Attachments

  • 0715251550-1.webp
    0715251550-1.webp
    306.5 KB · Views: 123
Last Sunday , it had been a year since I lost my brother 💔 I've added a couple more pics in remembrance. Ya know they have the suicide crisis line, say help them get help, intervene,step up help. What can we do when you have no clue that's how they are feeling, no clue,no comments,no signs at all ,,,,,,, 💔 your daughter and I miss ya horribly !
 

Attachments

  • 0310261258_Film1.webp
    0310261258_Film1.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 72
  • 0310261300a_Film1-1.webp
    0310261300a_Film1-1.webp
    433.6 KB · Views: 90

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom