What's new

R.I.P My Brother 💔

Hold those photos close, get some copies made just in case of a incident.
What years were those taken?
Pepper, they were taken between 1986 and 2016. I have put them in an album for his daughter and grandson.
 
I lost my brother, best friend and digging partner of over 40 years in March. Some of you might remember him as " Santa " from some of my old digging post's. We were some serious digging mofos ! and Cripple Creek and Victor Colorado and all associated ghost towns were our hunting grounds. It will never be the same, everything changes ! Miss ya bad Braaaaa !! Keep your shovel dirty ! I will meet ya at the dump when I get there 😇💔
Rest in Pace, my condolences

🙏🏽
 
I am sorry for your loss there , Charlie. I am curious if you all did some bottle digging in Leadville back in the 1970's? I could swear that I dug with that fellow in a bottle dump near the cemetery.
Creskol, Thank you. No ,He was in the Navy in the 70's. The first time we dug in Leadville was 1986
 
Very sorry to hear that, good digging buddies are hard to come by. Glad you have the good memories. Looking forward to meeting up soon!!!
Thanks Cliff, have to get together soon for some hunting,especially with this weather 🌞
 
I lost my brother, best friend and digging partner of over 40 years in March. Some of you might remember him as " Santa " from some of my old digging post's. We were some serious digging mofos ! and Cripple Creek and Victor Colorado and all associated ghost towns were our hunting grounds. It will never be the same, everything changes ! Miss ya bad Braaaaa !! Keep your shovel dirty ! I will meet ya at the dump when I get there 😇💔
Sorry to hear about your brother Charlie. I hope you are doing well
 
Sorry to hear about your brother Charlie. I hope you are doing well
Bass, been a long time ! Hope you are doing well also !!! Thanks ! I'm doing,miss him and our adventures every day 💔
 
Last Sunday , it had been a year since I lost my brother 💔 I've added a couple more pics in remembrance. Ya know they have the suicide crisis line, say help them get help, intervene,step up help. What can we do when you have no clue that's how they are feeling, no clue,no comments,no signs at all ,,,,,,, 💔 your daughter and I miss ya horribly !
I really feel your pain PPC, my sincere condolences to you and his daughter. I lost my eldest son back in 2016. I can never bring myself to use the "S" word, so all I'll say is that he found a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

It was the worst time in my life; I had to be the rock and hold the rest of the family together. But thank the Lord I was able to get through it. And ever since then, nothing seems to bother me anymore. Any issues or problems I face today are insignificant by comparison; they're just minor annoyances in my mind. Chin up brother, you'll make it through.
 
I really feel your pain PPC, my sincere condolences to you and his daughter. I lost my eldest son back in 2016. I can never bring myself to use the "S" word, so all I'll say is that he found a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

It was the worst time in my life; I had to be the rock and hold the rest of the family together. But thank the Lord I was able to get through it. And ever since then, nothing seems to bother me anymore. Any issues or problems I face today are insignificant by comparison; they're just minor annoyances in my mind. Chin up brother, you'll make it through.
My deepest condolences to you and your family !!! 💔 it has left a huge hole in all our lives !!! 💔 but we still get up every morning and push on 🌞
 
Death to a friend or family member is always a tough thing and sometimes we can NEVER get over it ! But we all need support from those that are still around ! R.I.P.
Thank you !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom