r these revolutioary /musketball?

Rustyshoes

Jul 4, 2012
NY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rev buttons ans collar brass rim.jpg I found these horseshoes that had been turned into fence brakets i think there pretty neat.I hope i can use them for something.pair horse stirups.jpg here r some old buttons there pretty big ,i think revolutionary war buttons they have a pattern on them but no writing on the back like some others i have found.atree fell over and they were in the root ball it was exciting swipeing that root ball and hearing the detector ,BEEP BEEP. This other piece was from a site i think was dates even earlier ,its some kinda collar piece for a uniform ,made of brass .i guess to keep ur collar from curling up or part of milatary uniform??? THIS might be from 1600s from an old military fort ???

i was wondering about these i found one and then whwn i looked again another day the other one was found .r these from the 1700s ?STURIPS????
thanks for lookin .i get some of my others finds up soon .still new here .

Upvote 0
i screwed up the post ,scatch that musket ball ,i get that on later .

Nice finds. They could definitely be stirrups I bet. All dug at one site?

the buttons r from one site.then the stirrups r from another.and the collar triangular brass object i think may be the oldest item maybe 1680s .it was from an old fort ??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back