What's new

Racine clubs?

kb2qqm

Greenie
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Racine, WI
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi.

Interested in any clubs in the Racine/Kenosha, WI area.

Interested in places to detect.

Any ideas ?


Greg

Kb2qqm@mac.com
 
pennsylvania.gif
Noticed this is you very first post - so, welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA)! (-.. . -.- . ...-- .--)
 
Noticed this is you very first post - so, welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA)! (-.. . -.- . ...-- .--)

Thanks for the QSO. :)

Nice photos of your shack ! I use to run a Kenwood TS-520 to a full wave loop up 40'. Loved that antenna.

I bought the Teknetics Delta 4000 more for my 8 year old son so him and I could go out and find stuff.

I need to work on getting access to private hunting lands. So that's what I'm looking to do this summer.

Wisconsin is not the easiest place to detect. It appears they are way over anal retentive towards the hobby.

I have a couple friends that animal hunt so I am trying to see if I can make contacts through them to meet some land owners to get permission to detect on their property.

I met a guy from our Cub Scout pack who lost a wedding ring and he says he is eager to find it.
So I am looking forward to that.

Thanks for stopping by and the welcome :)

73

Greg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom