alabama11
Hero Member
- Joined
- Nov 23, 2015
- Messages
- 911
- Reaction score
- 1,927
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- north Alabama
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky.
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Hello to all,
I have been trying to post for week, but without success. My computer may need to retire.
Got this M & C R.R. lead bag seal or something with the number 1 on it. A little smaller than a nickel.
The Memphis to Charleston Rail Road is about 400 yards away and that segment was placed 1851.
I have found a good bit of Civil War relics in the area. The rail line was captured by Gen Mitchell in 1862 and
so the Railroad was no longer the Memphis Charleston, but a union Railroad.
Has anyone seen one like this? I posted a brass one that was similar, but much larger last year.
Good hunting to all. best
I have been trying to post for week, but without success. My computer may need to retire.
Got this M & C R.R. lead bag seal or something with the number 1 on it. A little smaller than a nickel.
The Memphis to Charleston Rail Road is about 400 yards away and that segment was placed 1851.
I have found a good bit of Civil War relics in the area. The rail line was captured by Gen Mitchell in 1862 and
so the Railroad was no longer the Memphis Charleston, but a union Railroad.
Has anyone seen one like this? I posted a brass one that was similar, but much larger last year.
Good hunting to all. best

Upvote
0







