mlayers
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 29, 2007
- Messages
- 5,579
- Reaction score
- 429
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern, OH
- Detector(s) used
- DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Rain here but these guys don't care
It has been windy and raining here for the last couple of days. So I can not get out and detect so I have found something else to keep me busy. The first pic is when I went yesterday for 2 1/2 hours the 2nd pic is today when me and a friend went for 45 mins.....Matt
It has been windy and raining here for the last couple of days. So I can not get out and detect so I have found something else to keep me busy. The first pic is when I went yesterday for 2 1/2 hours the 2nd pic is today when me and a friend went for 45 mins.....Matt







