What's new

Rained out

WannaDig3687

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
23,801
Reaction score
112,451
Golden Thread
0
Location
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
We went to one of my grandson's ball games last night. It was actually closer to home than usual. No sooner did we get our chairs all situated when a flash of lightening came across the sky. Safe weather procedures were enforced and we packed up and went to the truck to wait for the 30 minutes to see if they called the game or not. It only took about 15 minutes. Someone must have looked at the radar. While I was waiting I spotted these wild flowers across the drive. So I took some pics. They were purplish, pink, and white. Then we tried to beat the storm home. Diddn't make it, but we are blessed to have an attached garage.


DSCN2411-1.webp

DSCN2415-1.webp

DSCN2416-1.webp

DSCN2417-1.webp

DSCN2419-1.webp

DSCN2420-1.webp

DSCN2421-1.webp

Thanks for looking!

~Sis
 
pretty pics sorry about the game
 
pretty pics sorry about the game

Thanks. Grandson was sorry, too. He had gotten a walk and ended up scoring. (we were late and missed that) They were winning.
 
Dame's Rocket ( Hesperis Matronalis ).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom