What's new

Rainy Day Boredom..

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2013
Messages
1,985
Reaction score
1,661
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bone Valley, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being a huge history buff/Part-time history teacher and having family involvement in NSSAR/NSDAR and having my family lineage traced back to Resolved White, et. al. That being said, I guess I am a little odd liking old Revolutionary War Songs/Fife and Drum. Here are a few of my fav's....Again, I am massively bored and have a bought of poison ivy.

 
Genealogy is one of my winter hobbies. I am fortunate to have quite a few revolutionary war and civil war ancestors including soldiers who were native Americans and black former slaves, and a couple of Mayflower ancestors. It is really fascinating .
 
Genealogy is one of my winter hobbies. I am fortunate to have quite a few revolutionary war and civil war ancestors including soldiers who were native Americans and black former slaves, and a couple of Mayflower ancestors. It is really fascinating .

It is, in fact my uncle who did our family tree has a doctorate in genealogy and our family tree is stretched to King William. I dont buy going back that far, but who knows.
 
it got so cold this winter
we had to cut down and split our family just stay warm....



liftloop
 
ha ha liftloop good one. :D
 
"Ooo you like that one i have a million of them"

quote from cheech and chong
big bambo
the three little pigs
 
Geo. Washington's 2nd in command was my great, several times over, grandfather Adj. Gen. Blaine from right here in Penna.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom