What's new

Rainy day finds.

Vonclemen29

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
518
Reaction score
532
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central mississippi
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter commando, minelab xterra 505 9", 6" coil, minelab pro pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lucky to be able to today considering the massive storms. Got a few hours lull in the rain so I took advantage, and went swiping a bit. Here's what I got. The flower button has a eyelet like a cw Era button, an found two rim fire large caliber shells, a saw handle medallion, and other odds an ends. Can't tell the maker of the saw, but I've got another one somewhere round here. Also a brass comb.Thanks for lookin.
 

Attachments

  • 1456275413589.webp
    1456275413589.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 96
  • 1456275454130.webp
    1456275454130.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 1456275486845.webp
    1456275486845.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 1456275538195.webp
    1456275538195.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 12
nice finds.I can't help but to see that C.S.A buckle on your avatar.i want one so bad I can taste it,maybe one of these days.HH down there.
 
nice finds.I can't help but to see that C.S.A buckle on your avatar.i want one so bad I can taste it,maybe one of these days.HH down there.

Yea, I got so excited when I found it in dropped my pinpointer running to the 4wheeler. Had to go back and find it. I hope ya do too man. I had been finding cast iron all day, and on my minelab it runs a 48 which is the highest number. Came across a turn row and got the Ole cast iron hit. I almost passed it up, but dug anyway. And thank God I did
 
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom