What's new

Raleigh, NC Club

gmfeier

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 18, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
The Triangle Relic Recovery & Historical Preservation Association meets on the 4th Tuesday of each month except December at

Ridge Road Baptist Church
2011 Ridge Road
Raleigh, NC 27607

More information is available on our web site here:

www.trr.club.officelive.com

New members are always welcome!
 
The meeting is next Tuesday for anyone interested in coming out and meeting some nice people. I'll be there again!
 
Meeting tonight, come out and enjoy free snacks! lol
 
Contact info

I am wondering, is there a contact number for a member of the club that I can speak to? I have a few questions regarding a club that I am starting on Seymour Johnson AFB, NC and an event that we have coming up in May. Thank you. My email is bryan.bauman@us.af.mil
 
I am wondering, is there a contact number for a member of the club that I can speak to? I have a few questions regarding a club that I am starting on Seymour Johnson AFB, NC and an event that we have coming up in May. Thank you. My email is bryan.bauman@us.af.mil

Bryan, What are your club requirements? I would like to join a club but I am between Greenville and Kinston so Raleigh is to far to drive for meetings.
 
This link is dead, anyone know if they are still a club?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
This link is dead, anyone know if they are still a club?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe they meet maybe every third Tuesday? I'm not positive though.
 
Last edited:
interested if this club is still active
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom