What's new

Ran into Ike today

jethro1469

Full Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
171
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Dumped $950 from this weeks 2 boxes at three banks' coin machines. Asked the tellers for halves. None at any of the 3 or at my supply bank when I deposited my "working capital."
The teller at the first dump had 6 Ikes in her tray and of course I bought them. No silver but its fun to have them to spend and watch some of the reactions. Ordered 2 boxes of halves for next week. Hope I haven't used up all my silver luck.
 
Upvote 0
I dumped 138 Ikes this week, maybe you can find those. Got another 210 I am going to sell on fleabay.
 
I dumped 53 Ikes in MS this week. Found them here too. They just moved banks.
 
I need to pick up a couple of Ike's for the kids. But I hate to pay a premium for them. I ask every time I go to the bank but they never seem to have any. For some reason people snatch them up as soon as they arrive. ;D
 
I love finding ikes! but not as much as i love finding silver!


-bigJ
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom