RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ECS: :tongue3:

Rear engine Yugo.jpg
Yugo a.jpg
Yugo b.jpg

T Shirt.jpg
T shirt a.jpg

My apologies to Tom as I know these do not conform to standards ( NO legs ! :laughing7: ).

Last edited:
One for the seldom heard Peyton Manning:

For Peyton Manning.jpg
crying-with-laughter.gif ECS, are you also a member of that club :dontknow:

Last edited:
Dog meme.jpg Dog swimming.jpg Husky.jpg Koala bear driver.jpg Tom's new designated driver Show up to work.jpg Retirement does have its perks, right Bill :hello2: :icon_thumright: For Sis.jpg

I did. Had some interesting footage as well as that "interesting" group of members.

Man this weather is some kind of screwed up.I've been around for some time now,but have never seen weather patterns like we have now.Yesterday a front came through out of the blue.High winds,horizontal heavy rain,leaves/branches going by at 50-60 mph,temp drop of 10 degrees.....Five minutes later blue skies.:icon_scratch:

Good morning AARC, Simon, RTR, WD, and the rest of the crew.

Simon, pressing the any key is not working...i only had a 6 lb hammer, should i have used an 8??
Do i just re-glue all the little pieces and try again?

AARC, the grogg was tasty!
If i hadn't gotten my lips stuck in the keg trying to get that last drop i might'a been a bit more talkative. [emoji12]

And i missed the UFO....show.
[emoji34]
Maybe i can catch it on the rebound. There was a yugo bumper sticker in the roadway, with AARC's initials on it. ???

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back