What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no purty red ribbon by my name. I submitted payment late last week. I don't remember it taking so long. I am having political meme withdrawls.

 
I am going to have to get you some ice cream Sis just for posting those TWO favorites.
for Sis.gif


She looks good there and I do like that cat pose. :cat:
 
Last edited:
Have you contacted a moderator ? It should take maybe one day at most.
 
Have you contacted a moderator ? It should take maybe one day at most.

No, I haven't had time. I thought I remembered it taking a couple days last year. Being the weekend, I thought I would wait till this week. Guess I should start on my end and make sure it went through my account.
 
No, I haven't had time. I thought I remembered it taking a couple days last year. Being the weekend, I thought I would wait till this week. Guess I should start on my end and make sure it went through my account.
Dint feel bad, I paid two years and the ribbon never showed up 3rd year success! You guys wake up early. Insomniacs
 
Morning forum peoples.
 
Morning trdking, and welcome to the crew, BTW.
 
Good morning Rook and trdking :hello:
 
Here Sis, so you don't forget how it looked :tongue3:

Wrightdigger.webp
 
Geesh, Simon. Are you trumping my Conchita? :laughing9:
 
Oh no way ! It's just that I don't live in Berkley and prefer women. Oooops, forgot, you can't get into the political area so probably haven't seen it.

Your Conchita is still so funny and I always enjoy you posting it on an unsuspecting victim. No matter what, Tom will NEVER forget it either :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
Hey RR, I did some background checking on some of the "Southern" chics you posted and found a few to be from Yankee Land as well as from Sweden and Great Britain. I guess you dress up some hot chics in southern attire and they automatically are "southerners" :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

I didn't post them because they were southerners. That was unrelated. Honestly, I have zero clue who they are, but it's not like I care!:occasion14:

Oh, and am I in her league? Aw he!! naw!
 
He shouldn't. He's the one that started the whole thing! :tongue3:
 
I can't stay on long. My mom is on the warpath against detecting because I left a bullet on her table. I'm sorry I like appreciating my finds, everywhere I go!

We have to go to the post office today, and I'm mad, she's mad, and neither of us let anyone else win so...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom