What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup! There are similarities!

vnsiDzfN_2019901002501.webp
 
GB and Rusty, a little secret from an old man.. I got EVERY woman with this style in 80s!!!
GuzD7W9o_2019901002437.gif :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Beautiful pictures, Bill. What is that big building?
 

Attachments

  • DSC02809.webp
    DSC02809.webp
    252.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I just thought you lost it in translation. :laughing9:

-

No Sis, it was real accidentally! I just read very quick Toe..... and not real recognized the rest, so what would be more close as Toeshooter :laughing7: :tongue3:
 
folks,

Here's a pasta recipe to try there's even a few shrimp in there just for Tom....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

 
Thought this was appropriate for the time of day.993792c215540bf7302c227d31ea88cb.webpYep.
 
folks,

This recipe is for RustyRelics since they have goats this would be right up his alley. Heck if they've got enough goat's milk maybe they can sell some and make a bit of extra money.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom