RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

holepuncher

Oct 5, 2014
Amboy Wa.
Detector(s) used
AT Pro. Equinox.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
aaa33.jpg

Newbie4ever

Sep 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, I have been working on a site following symbols and all. I've reached a spot I'm sure has a gravity/ rock slide trap. There are symbols that do not seem to lead anywhere. Symbols in this on spot are: eagle or duck spread wings, skull with cross bones, an eight foot key symbol, lighting bolt, a wolf or bear head. I am sure I'm missing a sign or two but anyone know if any of those symbols means to look somewhere else or is it just saying proceed with caution?

Vhoov

May 9, 2016
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, AT Pro, Pro pointer AT,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, I have been working on a site following symbols and all. I've reached a spot I'm sure has a gravity/ rock slide trap. There are symbols that do not seem to lead anywhere. Symbols in this on spot are: eagle or duck spread wings, skull with cross bones, an eight foot key symbol, lighting bolt, a wolf or bear head. I am sure I'm missing a sign or two but anyone know if any of those symbols means to look somewhere else or is it just saying proceed with caution?
Not a clue

Newbie4ever

Sep 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm forreal, I know some mean danger but I'm not moving forward in an avalanche zone without knowing for sure it's the right move and know how to disarm the trap. It has visible stones on the left side I can tell is an arching wall but not sure what the "key" is to disarming it

Vhoov

May 9, 2016
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, AT Pro, Pro pointer AT,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm forreal, I know some mean danger but I'm not moving forward in an avalanche zone without knowing for sure it's the right move and know how to disarm the trap. It has visible stones on the left side I can tell is an arching wall but not sure what the "key" is to disarming it
Try some tannerite to disarm it.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alright ! THIS is enough of this 90 plus heat !

Newbie4ever

Sep 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How loud do you think that will be? Never used it before and I could draw attention of a couple of moonshiner I mistakenly ran across. I didn't see any people by I seen the rig and it looked clean.

Newbie4ever

Sep 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try some tannerite to disarm it.

Nevermind. I watched a couple videos and that's pretty loud ha. I'll save that as a last resort. If I do that it will destroy the markers mire than likely and that would be a shame. This looks like a 33 foot opening. I was curious if there would be a smaller hidden opening

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geesh guys. You don’t feel like that about all yanks do you?

Lol. I don't know about Gold boy. I was just pointing out the camel got shot and that wasn't right. Now you got me laughing. Have you ever been south of Ohio.
I want to get a photo of something you will like. If I don't get shot in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread