RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom, my post was a jest in reply to this:

IF anyone noticed... I liked every post... even posts I don't agree with...

I click the like button on my threads because I "like" the fact someone has taken the time to post in my thread... and builds like counts.

So you know... sometimes I really don't like something that still has a like from me.

cb0i1rwzvkiu9cn22jhy.jpg Tom, one of your restorations 8-)

Tom, one of your restorations 8-)

Can´t remember but from the quality I see and how nice it was done.... YES ! For sure!

Remember at Highlander: There can only be one

Here is a pic how it looked before I put my hands on it:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
I just finished this one last night. Tomorrow I will throw a coat of wax on it. :laughing7:resto1.jpg

I did this one last week, still waiting for the paint to dry. :dontknow: resto2.jpg

Simon,

from now on you have to call me "The Magician" !!

Attachments

• smilelaugh.jpg
    smilelaugh.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 58
I just finished this one last night. Tomorrow I will throw a coat of wax on it. :laughing7:

Looks like a green rubber boat has popped it off from inside LOL

"throw a coat of wax on it".... Throw the wax IN IT, may this will solve the problem :laughing7:

Last edited:
No, can't throw the wax in it, you ever hear the old saying " less weight, more horsepower " :laughing7:

WELL DONE!

I like the play of colors in the paint :laughing7: Gives the entire "thing" an ancient touch.

Call it for what it is Tom. It's called "PATINA"

...And right here, I believe, lies the real problem. "WE" were the ones going there regularly; not the Mods/Owners. Delete all of your cache and then try going to a page heavy with pics, pic-reposts and lots of GIFS and I'm fairly certain you're gonna have one heck of a time trying to get your page to load.

If I understand correctly, this is what TH has been trying to get across to us.

Also, "my" T-net settings on "my" browser are set up for 15 posts per page. They likely have their T-net browser settings set to 50 posts per page! View attachment 1576839

There's a thought keeps running round-n-round in my li'l old pea brain. As far as pic re-posts are concerned, once a PC loads a pic into its memory (or cache), shouldn't any other instances of that same image with the same filename be pretty much automatic?? :dontknow:

There's a thought keeps running round-n-round in my li'l old pea brain. As far as pic re-posts are concerned, once a PC loads a pic into its memory (or cache), shouldn't any other instances of that same image with the same filename be pretty much automatic?? :dontknow:

This is called conspiracy theory or sometimes superstition :laughing7:

From Tom.gif ( borrowed this from Tom )

Last edited:
Could be worse I guess.
Your neighborhood back to normal now ?
garden were bomb was found.jpg This was where it was found then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back