RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:coffee2:

Attachments

• 68890931f9d77245ad8282a4f996241c Kopie.jpg
    68890931f9d77245ad8282a4f996241c Kopie.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 39
Here is the clear evidence that history repeats!!

(...or it is nothing else as Merkels doomsday armor :laughing7:)

Attachments

• Merkel.jpg
    Merkel.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
don't buy a camel buy a Corvette :laughing9:

Attachments

• camel-3.jpg
    camel-3.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 43
-

I don´t want to hold them Buddy! I wanna eat them!

Oh, wait! What does my eyes see in your link - FORGET the camels! There is a PRIZE just in from of them, only for us!!

I approve! But is your wife okay with you having two wives?

Folks,

I received a couple of 1 oz silver coins received in the mail today. The first one was won in a raffle I bought a ticket for and the 2nd one I bought with the date marijuana became legal in Canada.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

I don't partake of the weed but figured it would be a neat conversation piece....:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:

Attachments

• DSC02596.JPG
    DSC02596.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 49
Folks,

I received a couple of 1 oz silver coins received in the mail today. The first one was won in a raffle I bought a ticket for and the 2nd one I bought with the date marijuana became legal in Canada.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

I don't partake of the weed but figured it would be a neat conversation piece....:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:

Hey man I sure dont either, but I am kicking my self still for not investing in that massive CA dope corp. Those pot heads who thought it would be cool to invest in a pot firm when it was a penny stock like last year are doing great now.

Got a mate in CA who told me about it back then, I am really big on FOREX, have been for years and wash around close to 140K a month. Played with stocks for a good while, all of my university time, all of my army time and a few years after the after. Really just got sick of it, Back in the day I was massive on Defense industry, after 911 the market went all sorts of tarded. Tried a little with penny stocks, but that was only good when Obama was handing cash on projects that would not go any where.

this cat in CA, he has always been penny stock and would play it to long like it was 1960. He never listened and would loose out most the time. This time he played it safe and dumped 15K into it at around 1.80 per.

Now everyone is telling him to not cash it out and invest it into something that will never take off and fold before it can start. LOL That PR they nailed a couple months ago I think really helped him stay involved.

Hey, on the side of that coin is there a man named Bill getting blown claiming he is no inhailing. Likely right, heard he played for the Dodgers during the war.

Oddjob,

Thanks for the chuckles...I passed on the stock investment also probably most of the easy money has been made already.

Some journalist was watching the government store in Montreal on the first day of sales and figured that the governments take was $3,000,000 to $5,000,000 million for the Montreal area for 1 day. Do the math countrywide and it looks like a big windfall for the government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back