Courtzzy
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2019
- Messages
- 77
- Reaction score
- 287
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Franklin, Tn
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F22
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Most of these pieces were dug from a mid-1800’s-mid 1900’s trash pit. Any ideas on what these items may be? They’re so rusty and corroded, so I know it’s a long shot asking! My boyfriend was hoping the pig iron piece may be a shell fragment from the civil war. We were digging on the battle field of franklin if that helps. I was thinking the hardware with the bolt may be from an old buggy? But we have no idea! Thanks again!



(: 



(: 
happy digging!
those were just a few items that we didn’t really know what they were! This is our collection so far! All the bottles and almost everything in the cabinet came from the trash pit! Except the button collection and the necklaces on the stand. ☺️That’s my Egyptian mummy bead and scarab necklace!! My prized piece!! (: but it’s so much fun digging old trash pits. It’s my absolute favorite!! I even love digging all the old pottery pieces! They’re all so beautiful and different. We dated those to the mid 1800’s we’re pretty sure! 





lol. But I also love your quote at the bottom. Have a blessed new year!!!






