What's new

✅ SOLVED Random patterns on an old rock or markings?

deldave

Full Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
166
Reaction score
292
Golden Thread
0
Location
coastal Delaware
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, ACE 250, pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This size rock is way out of place in our farm fields here in Delaware. It was covered with mud when I picked it up but I was curious so I brought it home. I have never seen this many marks on a field stone before and it fits my hand very well. As a novice I would appreciate all thoughts or opinion. Thanks ,deldave
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20180605_174922.webp
    IMG_20180605_174922.webp
    158.4 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_20180605_174808.webp
    IMG_20180605_174808.webp
    95.5 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_20180605_174746.webp
    IMG_20180605_174746.webp
    214 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_20180605_174624.webp
    IMG_20180605_174624.webp
    193.5 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_20180605_175033.webp
    IMG_20180605_175033.webp
    98.7 KB · Views: 148
Upvote 0
It seems those marks are on one side? The top side? Probably plow marks. Worth looking into I wouldn’t toss it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom