What's new

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

Coins good 020.webp
Old spoon w/marking on back
 
Old tavern- 10,000 ships a year passed thru,all gone after few more storms

eldridgechart1906 map of monomy.webp
 
old maps monomoy treasure 004.webpWrecked ships with names after they started keeping track of wrecks
 
Dontcha just love a yard sale.
 
I found this on the side of a old road that lead to a church. I guess the wagon was going home and the wife lost this. Then a ways up the road I found a old coin on the same side of the road. I'm thinking the wife got excited after losing this and made her husband stop. Then the husband must have been in a hurry to get his wife from screaming. When he stopped. I'm guessing he lost his money. Maybe it was raining and they were in a hurry. But I can just picture it. The wife yelling at the husband. The husband getting upset with her and all hell breaks lose. I love this stuff.
 
Trying caring all these musket balls. That little bag must weigh 10 lbs. I found some musket balls still in tree branches.
 
Ships Wooden plug Ends are split -then a wedge is put into the split ends

coins alot collection 2015 043.webp
 
That's my house :P

heh no... sheesh got the pics off some search while back ...no clue... but hmmmm lets seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 
tried a search... and found another.

usca9946.webp
 
RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with...

Leggett, Ca. That is also where you can drive through a big redwood tree, it is the picture that you see the most, Hwy 1. Northcoast of Ca.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom