What's new

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

800.webp
 
ecmo...

Whites IDX ? or DFX ?
 
My sweet shooting CZ455 .22 lr20171005_154337.webp
 
i got a 22. bolt action savage with a 10 round clip that thing has a hair trigger
 
AARC may i ask, what is that photograph on your profile?
 
Ehhhh... go to my profile... and look on left side and look for "my albums"... I thin it says "1980 Santa Margarita shipwreck gold"
 
Errr I just looked... it just says "album"...

Tis the large version of my avatar / profile pic.
 
Hmmm... I don't think I have ever posted a picture of myself on The Random Picture Thread... so Civil.. here ya go :P
MeWithMelsGold.webp
 
Hmmm... I don't think I have ever posted a picture of myself on The Random Picture Thread... so Civil.. here ya go [emoji14]
View attachment 1537520
I hope I'm not walking into a set up here but I never would have thought of you as so young.
 
That picture is from 1980. heh I was 12
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom