What's new

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

Frog-on-tarp. Say that one fast 10x :laughing7:

IMG_1419.webp
 
Pep J... I love how stuff just "lays around" your parts... heh

Like wth... do you just stroll around looking down and all of a sudden there is a bit O history laying there staring back at ya ?

At least that is how some of the pics look "in situ".
 
Cool pics btw.

Keep em coming. :)
 
BTW ...

The auction starts at 3... you have a little over an hour to register to bid.

Home
 
Great coinage and gold and silver as usual.
 
Live via ebay and Auction Zip.
 
Pep J... I love how stuff just "lays around" your parts... heh

Like wth... do you just stroll around looking down and all of a sudden there is a bit O history laying there staring back at ya ?

At least that is how some of the pics look "in situ".

It was a fair site in England I came upon on a trip. It probably was one of the digging feasts I've had.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom