What's new

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

Congratulaions AARC. Did you ask a "Mod" if that was a record ?
Yesterday I was sad cause I only had two friends, another one popped up today, I now have a whopping total of 3 friends.

I wonder how many friends I can buy with this ? View attachment 1542026

You can buy me... again :P
 
schooner-wawona-1200.webp
 
New evidence that the smiley wasn´t created by Harvey Ball in 1963 but by the germans 3600 years ago!!!

Look:
 

Attachments

  • Smiley.webp
    Smiley.webp
    323.6 KB · Views: 53
Reddit is the site I found it on. I did not see you had already posted it. It is a thing of beauty. View attachment 1542180


No need for apologies. I just think it's weird. It's a personal pic that got sent to hubby and then to me and I posted it from personal computer. Kinda scary. Lol.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom