RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

A close-up of the head of a bluebottle fly larva,

article-1299938-0AAB7470000005DC-411_634x587.jpg

Things in my life just keep going round, and round, and round, and round.......

amazing-weird-beard-and-mustache.jpg

I hate ticks......!
tick.jpg

A GROUNDBREAKING Hampshire clinic that was opened just six months ago to help scores of people who are suffering from a disease caused by tick bites.
2609169.jpg

Not so cute: A mosquito larva is viewed in close-up

e32cbbb84c82187f93fd88bc87bb0e44.jpg

you are not alone with hating ticks! This creatures scare the **** out of me! Lyme disease is not real to cure... Most people think some antibiotics will do the job but this is not true.

Keith you must be hunkered down in some snow cave somwhere like pepperj is ?? I know your not painting a custom farm truck in the barn in this cold weather.

PLEASE kcm don´t do this and think about the European time zone!! We have midnight here and I was laughing so loud that the neighbors hit with a hammer against the wall ! :laughing7:

Maybe you shouldn't use a movie poster as a wall? :dontknow:

Look, I KNOW they call it "wall paper", but that doesn't mean you're supposed to USE it for walls! Perplexed - Copy.gif

Martha, we gotta move again! These crazy folks next door don't care whether it's night or day around here. Just noise, noise, noise all the time! Mr Grouch - Copy.gif

Keith you must be hunkered down in some snow cave somwhere like pepperj is ?? I know your not painting a custom farm truck in the barn in this cold weather.

It's ALL YOUR FAULT there Bart -- thinkin' these young whipper-snappers got it going on or something, like they're some sort of photo-posting gods! Yeah, ANYONE can use BING image search! cross-eyed-smile.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back