What's new

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

my answer....
 

Attachments

  • Mildots.webp
    Mildots.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 116
My answer to your answer

6690F95D-81C5-4D11-BB89-EEDDA9AA1F5C.webp
 
.... same cowardly weapons as this below.

You see, to post a picture of this *** can easily start the next WW :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • h1n1-virus-could-kill-the-world-2.webp
    h1n1-virus-could-kill-the-world-2.webp
    133.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Please remember when posting pictures we are family friendly, this means we are kid and lady friendly.
 
WAY to much tumbler-over-cleaned Atocha coin , cleaned approx 1985, re-patinated.

Question to collectors: which do you like more?

I'd like BOTH, thank you...! :laughing7:
 
Folks,

I'll scroll through my pictures and post up a few more of my wife's paintings.

The first one is what's called tole or decorative painting and is done on a wastepaper basket.

The 2nd one is what's called scratch art.

I'll add a few more later.

Regards + HH

Bill
 

Attachments

  • DSC00765.webp
    DSC00765.webp
    992.4 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC00771.webp
    DSC00771.webp
    887.7 KB · Views: 63
Folks,
A few more for the pot.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00917.webp
    DSC00917.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 74
  • DSC00915.webp
    DSC00915.webp
    948.2 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC00899.webp
    DSC00899.webp
    793.9 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC00778 (2).webp
    DSC00778 (2).webp
    945.7 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC00767.webp
    DSC00767.webp
    1 MB · Views: 57
It's a little difficult to make out, but I'm right down there in the middle. Unfortunately, I had my eyes closed when the pic was taken. :BangHead:

18planet-master1050.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom