Sabicu log made into 8x8 beam. Im still stacking the harwood treasures left by hurricane irma. So much protected cuban mahogany !!!! The kings wood !! $$$$
Cuban mahogany, dont be fooled by honduran mahogany !! Cuban mahogany is some of the highest quality, most sought after, and most exspensive wood on the planet. It dosent even seem real when it looks like this.
They are so cute and don´t harm anything or anyone.
Don´t know if I could shoot them in a worst case scenario...
I would "draw" my crossbow against this guy below! Also the meat taste better in my opinion. Up to 100 meters his brain would be toast
Very fancy build from inside! But I guess only for guys who has an endoscope WHAT a waste LOL
Did you scratched your nose while try to looking inside ??
Very fancy build from inside! But I guess only for guys who has an endoscope WHAT a waste LOL
Did you scratched your nose while try to looking inside ??