against the wind
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Jul 27, 2015
- Messages
- 24,896
- Reaction score
- 24,983
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
- Detector(s) used
- E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
![]()
Where was this photo from, the landscape looks familiar.
===================View attachment 1551647Pic of Mom, Dad, and me when I was about 2. I liked this pic but Dad hated it because of the cigarette. He quit in 68, and Mom tried but got to hard to live with so Dad let her keep smoking. Mom passed in 94, and last night they called me at work and told me that Dad had died. Glad I got this pic.

"Whisky drinking Indian and the Marine that went to war" John CashView attachment 1552004 Ira H Hayes
Is this a liberal gathering??
spank the post. 