What's new

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

I LOVE Backgammon

...could play for days without a break
 

Attachments

  • 49a1811804660a9198dcef77e9afc772--backgammon-gloucester.webp
    49a1811804660a9198dcef77e9afc772--backgammon-gloucester.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 5745bc480f5dd235c55ae6c87645cafe.webp
    5745bc480f5dd235c55ae6c87645cafe.webp
    71.7 KB · Views: 49
  • c72eff8dfccdcfb106249cdf00f3d0bf.webp
    c72eff8dfccdcfb106249cdf00f3d0bf.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 48
  • leiden medeival tables counters.webp
    leiden medeival tables counters.webp
    197.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Backgammon-set_from_American_civil_war.webp
    Backgammon-set_from_American_civil_war.webp
    99.4 KB · Views: 51
one more
 

Attachments

  • back-gammon-viejo.webp
    back-gammon-viejo.webp
    77.9 KB · Views: 52
Looks like you wore that set out :laughing7:
 
My sport is underwater plastic cup stacking. :icon_scratch: underwater cup stacking.webp
 
Arrow in apple at 70 meters - guessed 3000 bolts and no hit but GREAT performance!!

 
Last edited:

Attachments

  • 58b6a816eb7408927df65c98200c741f--under-the-sea-jacques.webp
    58b6a816eb7408927df65c98200c741f--under-the-sea-jacques.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 66
  • maxresdefault.webp
    maxresdefault.webp
    70.8 KB · Views: 53
  • cb36d1813c49a63782e6100d9d3d8dc8.webp
    cb36d1813c49a63782e6100d9d3d8dc8.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 98
Found your video! GREAT work my friend !! Looks like close to a world record :laughing7:

 
Simon, I think this is something for us! Underwater modelling :laughing7:



 
When there is zero visibility, I can set all kinds of records.:tongue3:
 
Simon, I think this is something for us! Underwater modelling :laughing7:




###################
If I had not seen it, I wouldn't have believed it. Swimming with high heels ? Mine usually fall off as soon as I get in the water. :laughing7:
 
###################
If I had not seen it, I wouldn't have believed it. Swimming with high heels ? Mine usually fall off as soon as I get in the water. :laughing7:

" Mine usually fall off as soon as I get in the water"

know that problem... I have more problems not tear my stockings at corals! Happens all the time... DAMN :laughing7:
 
attachment.php
I just noticed, she even has a bottle of her favorite beverage on the corner of the table.
 
###################
If I had not seen it, I wouldn't have believed it. Swimming with high heels ? Mine usually fall off as soon as I get in the water. :laughing7:

...
 

Attachments

  • tenor1.webp
    tenor1.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 75
I stopped wearing nylons and went to tall boots . :tongue3:
boots.webp
 
I stopped wearing nylons and went to tall boots . :tongue3:
View attachment 1564122

Very practically! But I don´t like any kinds of boots because they hide the shape of the legs...

oh NO... I need to know a way to shut down the images which my brain creates... Just saw an image how you step in this boots with unshaved legs... NOT FUNNY AT ALL !
 
I don't look my age with tall boots on !
ugly.webp and see, you were worried about my hairy legs. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom