What's new

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

And I need to say it again - you NEED a Mora knife! Not only for shaving your legs but also as diving knife!

By the way, you can slit with it a shark complete open from head to the fin just by let him swim into the knife!! :laughing7:

 

Attachments

  • index.webp
    index.webp
    5 KB · Views: 73
When AARC gets logged on, he is going to sue us for damaging the reputation of his thread for sure. Laughing Smiley Face.webp
 
here: with new YELLOW high heels :laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • man-in-heels---costume-136397035083203901-150323135105.webp
    man-in-heels---costume-136397035083203901-150323135105.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 52
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Simon1
I don't look my age with tall boots on !
Attachment 1564123 and see, you were worried about my hairy legs.
laughing7.gif




Wow! You have the same white beard like me !! But I don´t wear this "Blue ouster bar" boots
laughing7.gif
laughing7.gif
laughing7.gif
just simple green stockings and red high heels!!

##############################

I tried red heels, but I couldn't find the right shade of eyeliner.:tongue3:
 
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Simon1
I don't look my age with tall boots on !
Attachment 1564123 and see, you were worried about my hairy legs.
laughing7.gif



Wow! You have the same white beard like me !! But I don´t wear this "Blue ouster bar" boots
laughing7.gif
laughing7.gif
laughing7.gif
just simple green stockings and red high heels!!

##############################

I tried red heels, but I couldn't find the right shade of eyeliner.:tongue3:




GREAT!! LOL
Can you imagine how many fun we would have on a camp fire ?!
 

Attachments

  • tenor1.webp
    tenor1.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 149
too late Mate... AARC is online LOL

And on the likes it is to see he gives a **** on any reputation :laughing7:
 
It's night night time, one for the road: yyyy.webp
 
Simon...

One for you to go "night night" to.

34f40c3968fa292070b031e38a2488f4.webp
 
Ready for some history lessons?

I hear since many years every day the Hawaii Radio show "What really happen" from Michael Rivero and thought you may interested in his greatest work.

Please take the time for this 45 minutes - it is worth to hear!



For those who are interested in his daily radio show, use this link:


A lot more people need to watch this.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom