RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still a great picture. if I had told my grandfather that, in the not too distant future, virtually everyone would have a device in their pockets that made calls all around the world from anywhere, gave you an instant answer to any general knowledge question, let you order almost anything without leaving home, and could take close-up pictures of the moon... he'd have said I was crazy.
It’s almost as IF someone gave someone from corporate America some insight into how too advance technology and other certain things…Some might say that it may have been devine intervention, but what do I know…Who would have thunk about adding gps and cameras to phones???And so many other technological advances…It’s almost as IF aliens took a certain person under their wing and shared some of their technology with them…It’s almost as IF a person was taken aboard an alien craft by some friendly aliens far more advanced than mankind…I wonder IF such a thing is even possible…And I wonder IF those friendly aliens might ever return???

We may never know…

Ed T

Ed_DE

Feb 23, 2019
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some relic bling
IMG_2266.jpeg

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
@AU24K had this guessing contest a long while back.
The Pepper won, then it has been another story of receiving the prize.
It has been a long time to get a picture.
It was mailed ASAP, UPS was prompt.
My buddy not really great in the delivery.
But a HUGE SHOUT OUT for @AU24K for the awesome prize.
IMG_2088.jpg
IMG_2089.jpg

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hot off the phone! My wife called me to hurry and look at the sunset. Wow! It barely shows in these shots (still have not charged camera battery), but there were beautiful rays coming out of the center and reaching far up into the sky.
20230706_201538.jpg
20230706_201548.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions