RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Screenshot_20230618_070827_Photos.jpg

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When we lived in NC I left my hiking boots out on the back deck of our log home. Got quite a surprise when I went to fetch them. If I don't get this short video right, I'll post the photos individually.

Notice in # 2 momma has rearranged the eggs, in #4 she has brought a fat juicy worm for her babies. I did not notice until I put these photos together as a slide show that it appears that only 5 chicks survived. Enjoy God's handiwork.
Be sure to hit the full screen button.

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fourth of July moonrise. The moon was an amazing orange color, and extremely bright last night. Ran in to get my camera and found dead battery (There a lesson there somewhere). Shot these with my phone, sorry they were not better.
20230704_222449.jpg
20230705_083120.jpg

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fourth of July moonrise. The moon was an amazing orange color, and extremely bright last night. Ran in to get my camera and found dead battery (There a lesson there somewhere). Shot these with my phone, sorry they were not better.

Still a great picture. if I had told my grandfather that, in the not too distant future, virtually everyone would have a device in their pockets that made calls all around the world from anywhere, gave you an instant answer to any general knowledge question, let you order almost anything without leaving home, and could take close-up pictures of the moon... he'd have said I was crazy.

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still a great picture. if I had told my grandfather that, in the not too distant future, virtually everyone would have a device in their pockets that made calls all around the world from anywhere, gave you an instant answer to any general knowledge question, let you order almost anything without leaving home, and could take close-up pictures of the moon... he'd have said I was crazy.
Naw, you forget that they already had Dick Tracy's wrist radio going in those days.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread