What's new

Randy..Micron Gold

Part 1/2

igadbois
Sir!
That is ABsolutely Correct!
If you're talking, "Sea water", etc
As there is but, 1-2 mg of gold per ton of water :P

&
THAT'S
Pretty darn skimpy! :-\
It would would cost a person, a $1000+ to extract $500 in gold! ::)
But!
We're talking Micron Rich Water, that's "running off/thru" gold rich (bearing) country/ground

(see part 2 :thumbsup:
 
part 2/2

Micron Gold Rich Water!
Should/Can "assay" out as about 2-3 cents ::)
YES!
CENTS!
per gallon!
That's RICH :tongue3:
You don't think so ?
Go with this:
2 cents per gallon
(My rig will extract that gold amount...)
My rig will process 30-40 gallons a minute !!!!!
40 gal/min @ 3 cents = $1.20 a minute
Sixty minutes per hour = $72.00 per hr (60min x $1.20) :tongue3: :tongue3:
$72. TIMES FIVE HOURS a day (at this rate ($72/hr) I am not! going to over excert myself) ;D
=

[glow=red,2,300]$360.00 per 5 hr's a day [/glow] ($720.00 per a 10 hr day) :o :o :o

I believe that should cover all of my operating expenses
WITH MY RECOVERY RIG!
Of Course, it's not all that simple/easy...
But!
Basically, THAT'S IT!
anyone interested ????????????????????????? :icon_scratch:
 
Boogeyman:
If you'd like, send (PM) me your phone number and I'll put you on the
:icon_study: "To see" List :icon_sunny:
To see the "demo"
It'll be, This year (Oct/Nov? ) in The Bradshaw Mnts
No one needs take my word for this recovery device >:(
Just come out & attend the FREE Demo! :thumbsup:
You can see how it works & how to build one for yourself...

Boogeyman....I can't get that much more accommodating than that
 
cptbil said:
$360.00
anyone interested

/2=$180, -$50 a day in gas (At $400 a gallon ::) )=$130 a day. Throw in the heat and well, it sure dwindles quick. Add in a 3rd person and forget it.
 
Also add in the cost of the first stage filters, the charcoal filter media, the chemicals and time to leach ( I think their leach is like $65 a gallon) the "micron gold" from the filters, and it just isn't worth it. These guys have been trying to promote this system for at least 4 years. If this whizz bang system was all it's cracked up to be wouldn't EVERY serious prospector in the U.S. own one? If you check out goldmineworld.com you'll see their filter system. I contacted them several times last year regarding documentation to substantiate their claims. Still waiting for a response :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: The only thing I've seen is their cool PR photos.

Naw, Bill it's just a waste of time & gas as far as I see it. As far as you posting pictures of anything or coming up with anything other than wild claims you wouldn't see me holding my breath. Seen enough dog & pony shows in my life, and your credibility score in my book = -0.00001.
 
Hey Billy,

I've got this wonderous invention it's called the SPOT light. I'll sell you one of the first off the production line for $400.
See below
 

Attachments

  • spotlight.webp
    spotlight.webp
    15 KB · Views: 809
First off:
I would like to REstate!
1..This unit IS NOT manufactured by anyone, therefore is not for sale by anyone :thumbsup:
Since it is not for sale!
You have this unit confused with something/somewhere else!
PS: I already mentioned this, earlier in this "topic/post"

2..I do not "BUY!" any parts for this device, other than Act. Coconut Carbon @ $60/50lb +S&H
Which is reusable

3..There is no way I'd be using $50 a day in gasoline...@ most & maybe, $8.00 worth

As Far As sharing the unit/profit ( your statement ... "/2=$180.") with anyone, why would I do That !
This unit is a one person use/setup
 
I want to buy one of those SPOT :icon_scratch: LIGHTS HOW MUCH???? WANT TO TRADE FOR A LOST GOLD MINE??? I have over 500 locations. :lovestory: :occasion14:
 
cptbild said:
When I exended you an invitation, I do so as a friendly gesture :icon_sunny:
I sure know now, to never make that mistake ever again

Sorry Billy, never intended to take up an offer to drive half way across the state to either see a dog & pony show or a no show. I'm way too busy to waste time on someone who makes tons of wild claims. How many times have you said you'll post pictures or proof or anything? How many times Billy?? Your credibility in my book is 0.00001% There are hundreds of people here at TNet that have years and years of experience and knowledge, yet don't run around blowing their own horns with wild claims etc. Look at the posts you make compared to what others have posted. You'll see that the others have done more to educate and share with the others here in 5 minutes than you ever have. Think about it Billy, read your own posts you might see that you don't even come close to sounding credible. Have you given a straight answer to even one question asked of you? NO, a redirect or half a**ed invite is not an answer. In other words I'd rather spend the time learning from the experiences of the TNeters. Not chasing fairy tale castles. You have a nice day Billy, sorry you thought I had the time to waste.
 
Hmm thought some one :tard: just posted that these units weren't manufactured by anyone and not for sale by anyone.... :icon_scratch:

WOW........

A machine of immaculate conception or one that can procreate, I would presume.

Oh BTW I found this ad about one such unit that is not manufactured or sold anywhere in the world by anyone, which cost a mere $2800.00. :o

Which is a good price for a machine that makes itself.......... :smileinbox:.............I guess....... :-\

Oh and another thing I had a friend who bought one of these wonderful units once........ :icon_jokercolor:

:icon_pale:

He used it. :tongue3:

He said his piss showed more yellow then the machine produced in actual gold..........He made a nice doormat out of the coconut fibers though.

Oh here's that ad I mentioned............ :headbang:

READ ALL ABOUT IT>>>>>>>> :director:....................

http://www.goldmineworld.net/quantum1.html

Now how about that flashlight.............Is that something or what>>>
 
I was hoping Cpt Billy would be interested in promoting the flashlight thus allowing us all to see through the stuff.

Vegas Bob, Thanks for posting the link!!! Couldn't remember the exact name of the company. Thank you!
 
That's right! :thumbsup:
NO! Company or person manufactures
Nor!
No! person/company, sells the machine

"It" (this one anyway) is designed by me!
It is build by me!
That is called, in the world of reality ,
A! "Custom built".... Aka "Homemade"... Aka A "One Off" !
You, "two!", have never heard of something designed & built just for & by yourself? ::)
Boy!
Where do you guys live? :tongue3:
 
cptbild said:
That's right! :thumbsup:
NO! Company or person manufactures
Nor!
No! person/company, sells the machine

"It" (this one anyway) is designed by me!
It is build by me!
That is called, in the world of reality ,
A! "Custom built".... Aka "Homemade"... Aka A "One Off" !
You, "two!", have never heard of something designed & built just for & by yourself? ::)
Boy!
Where do you guys live? :tongue3:


You built that flashlight???

I'm impressed..... :wav:
 
Hey I looked at the link .Looks like something for my pool to recyle the water.where is my check book ??? ??? :spam4: :spam4: nuff said plain ole Buck?
 
Hey Billy! I gotta thank you! You gave me the best laugh I've had all week!!!!!!! If you hurry, you can get out to N. Phoenix before all the flood water subsides! Maybe even swing by Bucks & clean out his pool for him! Hey public service that pays fer itself, Well howdy doo what a deal!!!!!
 
You guys are just TOO! Funny (pathetic) for words :tongue3:

Oh! BUCK!
By The Way, I guess that you don't Remember,
BUT!
When we didn't meet at that restaurant :thumbsup:
You Gave me your Phone number & address

Well!
I just found them ! ;D :thumbsup:
 
Did ya use that cool flashlight ta find them???
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom