What's new

Raquel died

Peyton Manning

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
15,017
Reaction score
18,979
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
1676495869076.webp
 
Gorgeous woman and awesome sense of humor
 

Attachments

  • 8ED0F269-7A59-44CA-8D5F-9A53BC8776FF.webp
    8ED0F269-7A59-44CA-8D5F-9A53BC8776FF.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 61
I cannot recall reading anything negative about her
Many celebrities are hard to get along with
Or get into drugs etc.
 
I cannot recall reading anything negative about her
Many celebrities are hard to get along with
Or get into drugs etc.
I agree. I liked the Seinfeld episode with her. I read that the cast had all good comments about how she was to work with. On the downside, my bucket list Will never be the same now.
 
I agree. I liked the Seinfeld episode with her. I read that the cast had all good comments about how she was to work with. On the downside, my bucket list Will never be the same now.
Like you had a chance with her!! 😍
 
My Dad had a 1964 Ridgid Tool calendar. My older brother, having the birthright, ended up with it. This is the closest we had to a family endowment.

0f7dcd8f2a2ae70f4ad4a360f795b83b--vintage-bikini-red-bikini_465_629_int.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom