Rare Enesco item I aquired

Dunesfield

Oct 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently aquired this Enesco item from 1987 and have NOT been able to find this anywhere. Its called 'Jolly Old St Nicholas'. It has mini incandescent light bulbs and has never been taken out of the box (except to test it and take pictures). I have been to Google and others, and even called Enesco themselves. They could not even help me. It would be great to see if someone could even let me know if they have ever seen one of these and give an estimate of the rarity and maybe a suggested price. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 100_0785.JPG
    100_0785.JPG
    834.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 100_0782.JPG
    100_0782.JPG
    616.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 100_0786.JPG
    100_0786.JPG
    997.3 KB · Views: 61

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does it spin around on its own? Gives me a Christmas cheer feeling!

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
D

Dunesfield

Oct 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey there, It doesnt spin or anything, just has a marquee light on the back and plays music.

OP
OP
D

Dunesfield

Oct 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, there's one on 'WorthPoint' but I don't subscribe, so can't see the price it sold for:

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/1983-enesco-santa-carousel-horse-1977254781

Bear in mind that WorthPoint is not a valuation site. It simply records prices from online auctions... in this case from eBay... which may or may not be a true reflection of their value (in either direction).

Thanks for the reply. I will check it out on there. Been there before and ,of course, they want your money. What ever happened to just helping people out once in a while. BIG turn off.... Just like the people who take the movies of the suffering animals to get your money.... they need to be flogged as THEY WERE THERE watching the animal suffer.... and filming it.....WOW. Hey, thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread