garrettfan2
Full Member
wow!!!!!!!!!! what a coin. what a hobby. go find and share more like it. gf2 in tx
It is a coppa found by my bro, Colonial KirkPA! 
datectateers.Kirk,awesome job man!! My family also calls me obsessedColonial KirkPA said:paul1410 said:Congrats on an excellent find, Kirk!
And also on making the banner so quickly
Once again, a very entertaining post.
Thanks for sharing, Dude.
Thanks, Paul, I have such a passion for this hobby and love to show it in my posts. All of my family members call me, "obsessed," but can you blame me? hehehe
I love uncovering the Colonial past. Paco and I have a great site to hit. I can't wait until he turns the field with his tractor. giggle
HH!
My teenage daughter has labled me as having "OMDD" for obsessive metal detecting disorder..I can live with it
HH,Jerry
This should go into the best finds of treasurenet section! 