What's new

RARE Gold Rush SHIP Buckle!! COMPLETE !

Ron (CA)

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
556
Reaction score
1,519
Golden Thread
6
Location
Mechanicsville VA
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 , Deus 1 & 2,
Wow-- This was an amazing find!! I know many of you may not follow Gold Rush relics but this is a pretty rare find!! Mark and I have been finding some really nice buckles recently!!

 

Attachments

  • buckle 2 piece.webp
    buckle 2 piece.webp
    81.2 KB · Views: 281
  • ship 2.webp
    ship 2.webp
    115.9 KB · Views: 252
Upvote 50
Fantastic buckle, you guys always make some killer finds
 
You guys are killing it buddy. Can you give us a little background on that buckle? Just curious how rare that sucker is. Keep it up fellas
 
Nice digs. That is a sweet find.
 
On my list of "unfounds".

I never saw one with the ship on it.
 
Very KOOL! Hoge
 
Man!
Y'all Diggin the Heck out of those Buckles Out There.
That is a Great one there.
 
Awesome find!
 
Hi Ron that is definite a "SWEET !!" find, its very rare to find anything with a ship on it out here :occasion14:
 
Nice buckle and good shape.
 
QUE QUE have you seen my buckle ? No Ahab I think you dropped it on the ship or the white whale has it. . Damn right that's a nice buckle no doubt the ship looks like a clipper.vanzutphen
 
You guys are killing it buddy. Can you give us a little background on that buckle? Just curious how rare that sucker is. Keep it up fellas

Here is the write up from Max Bell's Book. I am sure the total found is a bit higher because the author can't know about all of them. I think his totals are based on a select group of buckle collectors but there are a lot of relic hunters that probably have this buckle in their collection without Max knowing! But it is rare!! Especially complete!
 

Attachments

  • ship info.webp
    ship info.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 169
That thing is really awesome. congrats!
 
Great day once again for you, congrats on the rare buckle.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom