Lookn4Seated
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2008
- Messages
- 1,941
- Reaction score
- 14
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Deep Silver Seeker 3000
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
0
.
jgas said:Just out of curiosity, what would the numbers be for at the bottom of the right shell? It appears to be a 1 9 or 1 6??Maybe it was stamped for the number that was given out. Who knows. Or maybe it is soemthing I am just seeing and it is really not there. Nice find though, and I would gather that it is quite rare. Lets see if we can get this verified and get this on the Banner!
jgas


zaxfire69 said:Here ya go lookn4seated. Found this site for you. Don't know if you found it yet. I vote Banner for you. That is way cool..
http://p2.hostingprod.com/@imperialjapanmedalsandbadges.com/navybadges2nd.html
I found a site where your Japanese Gunnery Proficiency Badge sold for $395.00...That is an awesome find...
I am a serious internet research dude...
http://www.germanmilitaria.com/Japanese/photos/J006359.html