Lookn4Seated
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2008
- Messages
- 1,941
- Reaction score
- 14
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Deep Silver Seeker 3000
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
0


jeff of pa said:Nice Find !
I see the Date of when you Decided to take the Pics,
But when did you find It ?
Detectingfreak said:awesome find! You should check to see if the navy anchor on the medal is gold!

I think that a 50-50 lemon juice and water would clean that up nice. It's what I use on dug buttons. Works great and doesn't harm the relic. Use a Q-Tip and don't scrub. I think you will be amazed at the results! Good Luck. HoggeLookn4seated said:Holy Moly Guys! I can't believe I made banner. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! I still am so freakin excited. I can't believe I thought this was a piece of junk/costume jewelry at first. But then again it seemed too heavy and old. What a GREAT piece of history to be recovered in our area.
It's still a little dirty, but I don't want to clean it any more. I can see the brown enamel coming through the dirt, but I think I'm goin to leave it be for now. WoooHooooooo!

