Rare Mint Condition CZ-20!!!

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking to sell one of my CZ-20's. Two is a crowd as they say, so, one must go in order to buy an Excal a buddy is selling me.

I purchased this unit from another seller on tnet at the beginning of this just past Summer. I liked the performance of the 20 so much I bought another one as a back-up. As I said, gotta let one go to purchase an Excal.

For you old pro's out there, an explanation of this machines ability isn't needed. For you newer guys, here's the deal...

The CZ-20 ranks as one of the top 3 or 4 beach hunting machines EVER. It is a depth demon!!! I used this detector maybe 20 times or so this past Summer. It can pull coins at depths up to 14" to 15". Same on jewelry. I found one of my best silver rings ever with this machine this Summer - look up my post in the water hunting section. It is a FULLY WATERPROOF unit. You can hunt IN the water or on the sand. This model is hardwired with the 8" coil. The 8" coil is MUCH preferred by true, hard core water hunters due to it being less resistant when swung through the water - easier detecting :) The headphones come included as they are hardwired into the unit.

This machine is in MINT condition. Everything works perfectly. I just used it on the beach last week as you can see by the sand on the coil in the pics, lol. The ONLY slight mod I made to the unit was wrapping some black electrical tape around the hand grip as it's a bit more comfortable for me that way.

The CZ-20's have (3) tones; a high tone for coins & silver, a medium tone for foil & gold jewelry and a low tone for iron. OR, you can hunt in autotune (all metal) mode for even more depth!

The CZ-20's were the original CZ-21's (which is what are sold now). They are quite rare & have somewhat of a cult following. Most of the old pro's will confirm that they were a LOT better made than the new 21's. It's true. The CZ-20's are no longer made, so, this just increases the demand for these models.

I've bought & sold numerous times on tnet & never had one iota of a problem, so, no worries there.

I'm asking $525 FIRM for the machine double boxed, shipped & insured with the original owners manual. I will ONLY accept payment through Paypal, of which I am a verified member. Once I receive payment, your shiny new detector will ship the next business day :) I will also supply you with the tracking # as well.

While not impossible to get, these machines ARE becoming much harder to come across - ESPECIALLY in the condition this one is. Don't miss out...

P.S. - I'm also throwing in my chest mounting strap for the unit as well. They normally go for an extra $20 or so if you had to buy one. It assembles in about 5 seconds and the control box fits comfortably & securely on your chest. So, all you have to swing is the rod - light as a feather :)

P.P.S. - Took the pics on my cell phone, so, if you'd like better shots, just shoot me a message.

Joe

Attachments

• CZ-20 Box.jpg
    CZ-20 Box.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 547
  • CZ-20 Serial #.jpg
    CZ-20 Serial #.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 540
  • CZ-20 Coil.jpg
    CZ-20 Coil.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 540
  • CZ-20 Full.jpg