What's new

rattler headphones??

crusty metal

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2013
Messages
49
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a chance to maybe get a set of rattler headphones? I know they are green and only have muff (speaker) on one side. Has right angle plug. What is a good price to pay.. and are they decent for MDing? -thanks
 
Once you get used to concentrating on one ear Rattlers are excellent phones in my opinion. I use them pretty much exclusively. I like to hear my environment as well as my machine. The only irritations I have at times are when the local noise is high and at times the pad on the other side of the phone can cause a pressure point on my head if I didn't adjust it properly. You also have to know which ear is your good ear~ to much unprotected gun firing has knocked out parts of my right ear so I have to use it on my left but that's generally not a problem.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom