C COTTON Hero Member Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 934 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 11, 2010 #1 Were are ya? Upvote 0
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,431 Reaction score 72,649 Golden Thread 0 Mar 12, 2010 #2 Yes I would like to know myself, I just checked, and it has been 18 months since he last posted.....I sincerely hope it is not bad news.....I miss his posts and his knowledge.....
Yes I would like to know myself, I just checked, and it has been 18 months since he last posted.....I sincerely hope it is not bad news.....I miss his posts and his knowledge.....
mumszie Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2005 Messages 2,819 Reaction score 123 Golden Thread 0 Location Spring Hill, Florida Mar 12, 2010 #3 COTTON said: Were are ya? Click to expand... I have his address and I will drop him a line since his emails are not current at the moment. Maybe he will answer.
COTTON said: Were are ya? Click to expand... I have his address and I will drop him a line since his emails are not current at the moment. Maybe he will answer.
guzz1 Bronze Member Joined Nov 7, 2007 Messages 1,509 Reaction score 33 Golden Thread 0 Location Sarasota Detector(s) used Vanquish 540 . Carrot Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Mar 12, 2010 #4 BOB And And Faye Are great folks . Hope there well... Guzz