What's new

Re: I got the MEMBELS yesterday..... (UPDATE)

biggmike

Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
751
Reaction score
724
Golden Thread
2
Location
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: I got the MEMBELS yesterday..... (UPDATE)

I'm sure someone would like it back. It's Stainless and the only real clue I have in returning it is the inscription on the inside of the ring. It has Elisabeth & Jeffery on the outside and "Membels Jesus Love" 3/27/2010 on the inside. If anyone can help with returning it just let me know.

I just talked to Jeff and it will be on it's way home on Tuesday. He said he lost it about a year ago while swimming and it was at about the same depth that he lost it but had moved south about a city block. I'm guessing it was about 8-10 inches down (third scoop). He was surprised and happy to be getting it back. Thanks baylorhall for the contact info. :icon_thumleft:

028.webp
 

Attachments

  • 028.webp
    028.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 434
Upvote 0
Re: I got the MEMBELS yesterday.....

Hey Mike, Nice find even if it is only SS. You might try posting it for free on Craig's List in the Lost and Found column. Good Luck on the return. HH, Ralph
 
Re: I got the MEMBELS yesterday.....

Cool find mike :icon_thumleft: Craigslist probably is your best bet on being able to find the original owners.
 
Re: I got the MEMBELS yesterday.....

Very nice ring find, biggmike! :hello2:

Lorraine
 
Re: I got the MEMBELS yesterday..... UPDATE)

I was able to track down their info and have sent her an email. They live in St. Petersburg I believe and this must be a wedding band. As soon as I hear from her, I will send you a pm with some contact info. Have always wanted to help return a wedding ring, so at least I can play a part. great find!
Janet
 
Re: I got the MEMBELS yesterday..... (UPDATE)

I just talked to Jeff and it will be on it's way home on Tuesday. He said he lost it about a year ago while swimming and it was at about the same depth that he lost it but had moved south about a city block. I'm guessing it was about 8-10 inches down (third scoop). He was surprised and happy to be getting it back. Thanks baylorhall for the contact info. :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: I got the MEMBELS yesterday..... (UPDATE)

Wonderful!!
 
Re: I got the MEMBELS yesterday..... (UPDATE)

nice job!
 
Re: I got the MEMBELS yesterday..... (UPDATE)

Good job guys and gals...cool return!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom