What's new

Re-Posting Bizarre 1961 penny..

BttleDiggerDrew

Full Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
189
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rockland County, NY
Haven't been hitting the pennies much recently until today, purchased a box and into my third roll I found a truly odd penny. It is smaller than a normal Lincoln but it is very smooth on the obverse and reverse, yes the first thing that you would think is that its just a worn penny, but...the edges very raised and have no wear on them whatsoever...An error?

Will post a picture later, the wife beckons me..

On a side note, the pictures aren't the best, but I try..
 

Attachments

  • brock1.webp
    brock1.webp
    33 KB · Views: 851
  • Brock2.webp
    Brock2.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 1,045
Upvote 0
Commercial dryer did that. I find them every so often.
HH
enamel7
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom