What's new

Reached in and picked up a mountain, again. *Pics Added*

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
2,074
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bags from last night did ok. Out of 2k I found 29 - 40% and 15 - 90's (5 Bens) but I sure got a shock when I reached in the first bag and the first half I picked up was a 1925 Stone Mountain Comm. This is my third one of the year. Getting kinda sick of them now..... 8) This one is by far the one in the best shape. When I get some time I will post a pic.

HH/AG

Updated with pics...
 

Attachments

  • Stone Mtn Comm 1.webp
    Stone Mtn Comm 1.webp
    154.2 KB · Views: 343
  • Stone Mtn Comm 2.webp
    Stone Mtn Comm 2.webp
    139.7 KB · Views: 342
Upvote 0
Re: Reached in and picked up a mountain, again.

nice, if your sick of them i will take the next one
 
Re: Reached in and picked up a mountain, again.

d2arcing said:
nice, if your sick of them i will take the next one

I'll bet you're definitely getting sick of all those 40%s and 90%s. I will do you a favor and take these too. ;D
 
Re: Reached in and picked up a mountain, again.

Yeah , that's disgusting man ! I'll clean the mess up for a modest fee ! Nice find ! Argentium.
 
Re: Reached in and picked up a mountain, again.

Maybe you're in a area where people like stone mountain commemoratives.. Other than a Columbian Expo.. I have yet to get a early silver lower mintage commemorative.
 
Re: Reached in and picked up a mountain, again.

Hey there AG I do feel your pain and am willing to help you out, I just found a 1983 Balboa today and just to be nice I will swap you, lol that has got to be a heck of a jolt to find one of those, nice work and HH!

Chuck.
 
Re: Reached in and picked up a mountain, again.

Great bag score :thumbsup:.Haven't caught a commemorative yet this year.
HH
Rich
 
Re: Reached in and picked up a mountain, again.

Nice score on the Stone Mountain. I got one in a roll two months ago.
They are a great coin.
Congrats
rileyboy
 
Re: Reached in and picked up a mountain, again.

Congrats! I am waiting for my first one.

More HSH,

apush :read2:
 
Re: Reached in and picked up a mountain, again.

AGCoinHunter said:
Bags from last night did ok. Out of 2k I found 29 - 40% and 15 - 90's (5 Bens) but I sure got a shock when I reached in the first bag and the first half I picked up was a 1925 Stone Mountain Comm. This is my third one of the year. Getting kinda sick of them now..... 8) This one is by far the one in the best shape. When I get some time I will post a pic.

HH/AG

Out of 2K. Wow. It will take me $110,000 to find that much silver, at my average over the past year. I get around 2 silver coins per 10 boxes searched right now. So enjoy it while you can. It will disappear in the east someday too, just like it has in the west.

I'd tell you how long it would take to get 5 Ben's from boxes here, but since I've found ONE in three YEARS, it doesn't compute to guess how long until I found five. (I've gotten some from tellers, but not in boxes)

I'm always amazed at the returns from the east coast. ALways amazed. And happy for you guys. :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Reached in and picked up a mountain, again.

Nice bag. I hope I get a call soon from one of my bag banks, it's been about a month since I've done a bag search.
 
Added pics of the Stone Mtn, but they are a bit blury.
 
Hey what are the stone mountain's going for- in say fine condition ? I'm away from my redbook
Argentium.
 
Nice pics Argentium. Very, very nice.

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom