What's new

Reading glasses for CRH

Megalodon

Silver Member
Joined
May 13, 2018
Messages
2,664
Reaction score
4,376
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone else use the cheap reading glasses to examine coins? I saw a 1/2 price display at my hardware store and tried different magnifications with pocket change until I found a perfect fit and magnification. For about $3, I've got better glasses for coins than my high-priced regular trifocals.
 
Upvote 0
I do the same. I just got prescription bifocals.
I prefer the .99 dollar store 1.5x version for coins, and keep a 7x magnifier handy for closer examination,
 
I have a magnifying glass
 
Yup....mine were a gag gift from a coworker. I refused to wear them for a couple years but now....well, they're loose and wobbly. One of the long pieces, funny, don't know the real name! You know, the piece that goes from the hinge at the lens and extends back to the piece that goes over your ear. Yeah that one. Snapped in half so I put a couple wraps of duct tape around it and it still works. Anyway, yeah, help a bunch.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom