READY TO ROCK-N-ROLL!!!! NW OKLAHOMA.....HERE I COME!!!

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HEY GUYS!!! I am PUMPED!!! With alot of help from my dad, I am FINALLY all set to explore & SCORE!!! WOOHOOO!! I'm in NW Oklahoma..& metal detecting IS my addiction! I'm still a rookie, but one with great passion for detecting......but before too long, I'll be posting some amazing finds! I look forward to being part of the family, & sharing my experiences with you guys!!!! STAY TUNED!!

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:coffee2: :icon_thumright:

You can't listen to R-N-R while metal detecting...you have to listen for the sweet, sweet sound of success. :icon_pirat:

OP
OP
I

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you guys....I'm excited! I live right by the chisolm trail, have already scouted some prospective creeks that I have a reallllll good feeling about!
& @ mzjavert, I ONLY R-N-R to the soothing beeps of my detector!! Perhaps soon, you'll see that I'll R-N-R myself straight into the most historic relic discovery yet!

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
iCandy said:
Thank you guys....I'm excited! I live right by the chisolm trail, have already scouted some prospective creeks that I have a reallllll good feeling about!
& @ mzjavert, I ONLY R-N-R to the soothing beeps of my detector!! Perhaps soon, you'll see that I'll R-N-R myself straight into the most historic relic discovery yet!

love your attitude... I have come to realize when having a positive attitude when metal detecting seem to help make better/more finds... good luck in your adventures!

Chukers

OP
OP
I

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Chuck, & You're so right! Metal detecting is the best therapy yet. Kinda just go into you're own little world....not worry about the everyday stressors, relax, & just simply enjoy myself. Is it kind of that way for you too?

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
iCandy said:
Thanks Chuck, & You're so right! Metal detecting is the best therapy yet. Kinda just go into you're own little world....not worry about the everyday stressors, relax, & just simply enjoy myself. Is it kind of that way for you too?

Yup! I can't wait to get my daily work done so I can get out to hunt! in the summer its too hot for headphone but in the fall and winter I put those on and I am in my own world! so peaceful... now it used to be gold till other golfers ruined that for me.

now this kinda sound spoiled but if I don't find a "keeper" I feel disappointed... feel like I didn't accomplish anything that day!

Chukers

yes its an addiction!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish you could had detected with us @ Chisholm Trail Hunt 4.

imagesCA9WICES.jpg

Attachments

• imagesCA9WICES.jpg
    imagesCA9WICES.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 505

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread