Here's this lady's story:
Good Day,
My name is Serita Wesley and I am a Development Casting Director with a production company out of Australia. We are currently developing an exciting new documentary series based around the world of Treasure Hunting (Battlefield Detecting, Aviation Archaeology, Warbird Restoration, Shipwreck Diving, etc.) Unfortunately, we have yet to find a charismatic and knowledgeable host for this series.
I am reaching out to you to see if there is anyone in your treasure hunting circle of associates that might be perfect for this opportunity. Ideally we would like to find someone who is incredibly passionate about treasure hunting, has a wealth of knowledge (its not required to be an expert on all of the sub-categories listed above), someone with a very outgoing personality that viewers would find easy to watch and trustworthy.
We are looking for these individuals in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA. I have pasted below the casting notice for this particular search. Our deadline is fast approaching; therefore, I would love to begin receiving submissions immediately.
If you or someone that you know of fits this description please contact me, Serita Wesley (Casting Director) at
SWesleyCasting@gmail.com.
NOTE: Please feel free to pass this note and the casting notice along to any groups, clubs or forums that you might belong to pertaining to treasure hunting.
Thank you so much for your time, and please do not hesitate to contact me for more information.
Sincerely,
Serita Wesley
This citing was found here:
http://solentmdc.com/notice.htm
Merry Christmas,
Don.......