What's new

Real fossils?

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,457
Reaction score
10,842
Golden Thread
0
My grandfather had to move into assisted living so I grabbed a few things before his house is sold. He told me he got these in Texas back in the 80’s. He didn’t have any other info or at least he didn’t tell me. Just wanted to see what you guys think
 

Attachments

  • 29A277E9-B9F5-4C1B-87AE-56DE82154D81.webp
    29A277E9-B9F5-4C1B-87AE-56DE82154D81.webp
    936.5 KB · Views: 122
  • 02F0BF17-61A5-4DBE-BB62-AE732F725F6C.webp
    02F0BF17-61A5-4DBE-BB62-AE732F725F6C.webp
    433.8 KB · Views: 93
Nice keepers, but have no idea on what they are/were though.
The one on the right is one hell of a toe nail :laughing7:
How old is your Grandfather if I be so bold to be asking?
 
Nice keepers, but have no idea on what they are/were though.
The one on the right is one hell of a toe nail :laughing7:
How old is your Grandfather if I be so bold to be asking?
He is 95
 
There is a reservoir in OK where you can find those. Can’t remember which one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom